TO THE ATTENTION OF OUR STUDENTS
- Optional internships will be held between 13.07.2020-11.09.2020 in Public Institutions and Organizations or private companies and factories.
- Pursuant to paragraph 4 of the 10th article of DEU Student Internship Directive, the documents listed below must be submitted to the advisory department of the DEU FEAS Student Affairs Office no later than 7 (seven) days before the internship starts. The application of the student who does not deliver the documents within the specified period will not be taken.
- 1) Internship student information form (Click here to download.) 2) TC ID Card photocopy 3) Health provision document showing who is taken care of by SSI.
If an internship is to be held in more than one place, dates should be determined so that there are no empty days between the two internships.
- The internship period of the students who take courses in the summer education program starts after the summer education ends.
- If the student gives up internship, it is compulsory to inform the relevant Faculty Student Affairs Unit within three working days. Otherwise, over-invested insurance expenses are collected from the student.
- As a result of the applications, SGK login information form will be sent to your e-mail address according to your request. The document will be sent to your e-mail address within 3 working days if you send the e-mail containing your TR ID number, your name and surname to the firstname.lastname@example.org address. SGK login information form will not be delivered by hand.